Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mardi Gras!!! Fashion

These are very pretty! Amethyst glass and Fleur de Lis earrings... very nice.
Pretty violet floral skirt would be cute for a Mardi Gras outfit!
I love these gold sequined oxfords from Forever21!
This is such a pretty headband! And perfect for Mardi Gras if I do say so myself.
Also perfect for Mardi Gras
Little mask locket from Etsy.
Mask necklace.
Mask earrings.

Violet, gold, and green are the colors of Fat Tuesday (in case you didn't know, that's what Mardi Gras means). So! Here is a Mardi Gras theme post! Sadly I can't celebrate Mardi Gras this year beyond what I wear and the occasional joyous shout of "Laissez les bonne temps roulez!" Or... "have a very jazzy and... fat... Tuesday"... or something. I don't know. The reason I will not be able to attend the French Club's Mardi Gras party is that I am required to make an appearance in my college classes. And by the time I get out of class every Tuesday and Thursday I am completely numb, so I can't really do much of anything to celebrate after school either. Oh, lamentable day! Maybe I'll have my violin before then and I can sit alone in my room, playing a sad, sad song...
Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment