Monday, March 21, 2011

Etsy update

Hey world! I just wanted to let you know that I am now a member of Etsy! Yes, it is about time. Soon, I want to start an Etsy shop and sell handmade and vintage items on there, but I'm not quite ready at the moment. It seems like a great idea to me because I spend a great deal of my time shopping at thrift stores and flea markets and I always find wonderful things that don't fit me but I still want to get it because it's such a treasure and yes I'm aware that this is a run-on sentence but I'm perfectly okay with that okay I'll stop now. When I do start my shop, I'll find someone to model the clothes and such and post at least some of the pictures on here! Nice idea, isn't it?! I know! Well, I enjoy pictures on blog posts and I'm sure you do too, so I'll stick some pics of my recent Etsy purchases for your viewing pleasure. Speaking of viewing pleasure, you know what was NOT a pleasure to view? The movie After Life. Freaking crazy, morbid, stupid, pointless movie! Never watch it. Never.
Click on the pic to take you directly to them. There are a bunch of different sizes available and different styles of the lovely Dorothy-inspired ruby slipper!
Isn't this the cutest little necklace? I have a weakness for quirky jewelry...
Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment