Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mardi Gras 2011

I'm soooo prettyyyy...
Who is that adorable girl?! Oh, what? Me? Goodness, golly, gosh...
I just thought I looked pretty in this one.
My tights are violet, I'm not sure if you can tell in the lighting in these pictures. I really need to start daily pictures OUTSIDE in the beautiful natural light!
Green cardigan, violet shirt. Eh, eh? I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I very rarely ever say "purple" as "purple" is a invention of the Crayola company and isn't actually a word at all. Fact! I look rather busty in this picture, don't I? Well, I am rather busty, so... I guess I have to deal with that.
This was the most uneventful Mardi Gras yet! Literally THE ONLY thing I did to celebrate was wear purple, green, and gold (the official colors of Mardi Gras). Sad. But my day is about to get a whole lot better! My sister made jambalaya and, as we all know, jambalaya is not only amazingly delicious, it is also very popular in New Orleans- the world HQ for Mardi Gras celebrations! Yay for food! It will always improve my day. So I figured that, since I went to all the trouble to pick out a cute Mardi Gras outfit, I should post the pics on The Abduction and pretend like the world really cares what I wore and ate and thought today. So, humor me. At least skim.
Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment