Thursday, March 10, 2011

Last thought before I drift off to sleep...

"Well, it's a marvelous night for a moondance
with the stars up above in your eyes
a fantabulous night to make romance
'neath the cover of October skies..."

This romantic and beautiful song has been stuck in my head for the past few weeks. I find myself whistling the tune all day long. I think it's driving me crazy. But if crazy is as romantic a place as this song, I think I'd love to be driven there...
Besides, Jonathan Rhys Meyers sings the beginning of this song in August Rush, and if you've ever stopped by The Abduction of a Poet's Muse before, you know of my deep and undying love for Louis- the character played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers in the movie. I know: it's sick for me to be in love with a movie character, he isn't real, you're going to die alone, blah blah blah... I just can't help it!
Anyhoo, good night darlings! Wish upon a star, gaze at the moon for a few minutes too long, close your eyes in the dark, and enjoy the rain! It's the sign that Spring really does exist! And that Persephone soon shall be reunited with her dear mourning mother.
Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment