Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1 more day to St. Patrick's Day!!!

I don't even know why I'm so excited about St. Patty's Day! It's not like I'll actually be doing anything fun for it, but- for some reason beyond my understanding (aliens?)- I always look forward to it months in advance. It's the food, it really is. Mommy always makes corned beef and cabbage and mmmm.... how I like me some corned beef 'n' cabbage! I really do... Plus, green is one of my favorite colors so I get to load on the green with only a few raised eyebrows and sideways glances- which I've gotten used to anyway! Tomorrow I will make sure to get someone to take pictures of me and I'll stick them up here. I wish I would've grabbed my leprechaun hat to wear to school tomorrow (yay for hats in college!) but alas! I did not. I am wearing green pants, green shirt, green sweater and chunky oatmeal Irish sweater, 4-leaf clover necklace and Celtic astrology necklace, and my lumberjack/WW2 french military/prairie/Milla from GirlWhoMarriedABear-inspired boots though! Hear ye, hear ye! Doesn't that outfit sound delightful (and warm)? It is still winter here with a few moments of spring mixed in. I guess Persephone isn't quite sure if she wants to come back yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment