Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Have Been Crocheting a... thing





I don't really have any idea what it is I've been crocheting, I'm just glad that I have been. Crocheting, that is. So this is the outfit I wore yesterday (kind of boring I know, but I didn't have the will power to be cute yesterday) I didn't have the chance to post it last night. The necklace is the focal point- it was hand-made in Korea. My dad got them for all the daughters (he has 4) when he was there. I love it because it reminds me of Arwen's necklace from The Lord of the Rings, except that it's red and black. The shirt's from Walmart, believe it or not, the jeans are Cruelgirls from Goodwill, and the sweater is from Costco. Strange, the things you can get at Costco. In one of these pictures (and, trust me, you'll know it when you see it) I kind of look like I want to eat you. Sorry about that... Later I will post more on crocheting. Like some great outfits with crocheted pieces. Till then: anon good readers, anon... Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment