Friday, April 1, 2011

Poisson d'avril


Dude's got a fish on his back!!!!!
Weird, yes, but I could think of a few ways to style it!
I think it's kind of fun. Plus, there's that whole novelty of vintage thing...
I have this necklace and it's one of my favorites! It's from Forever21, but they aren't there anymore.
I really want these shorts. Maybe I'll try to make them.
Cool Etsy find.

You can never go wrong with Doctor Seuss. I take that back, you probably could if you really wanted to.
Obviously that last post was a joke. Obviously that last post was a stupid joke. April Fools! Did you know that in France April Fools Day is called Poisson d'avril? The literal translation is April fish (or fish of April). Weird name? It's a holiday dedicated to taping a paper fish on someone's back. Honestly, that's about it. So, as today is April 1st, enjoy this fish themed post!
Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment