Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just Some Pictures of Outfits

This is me today!
Takin' off the sweater... (sweater from Target)
Dress from Goodwill!
We get alot of blurry pictures because I can't stand still.
I fishtailed my hair today!
Where did she get those glasses, I wonder. Oh yeah, They're mine! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Not really that funny, eh? But I did help Shenanigan get dressed Friday. Isn't this a cute outfit?

Where's Waldo? Do you spy me in the mirror?
Friday was the day of Mr. LHS at our high school and it was a jolly good fun time! I got to play doll and pick out my bud's outfit before we left so, all in all, I was happy.
Well, I just wanted to share these before I forgot. And now I am off to bed to sleep away my cold. Nighty night!
Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment