Monday, November 15, 2010

So Excited For Harry Potter!






I'm going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 when it comes out, and I'm nearly peeing my pants from anticipation! Is that a weird thing to say? No! I'm going to the first meeting of my schools Harry Potter club Friday then my two best friends and I are going to see the movie really late. Probably at about midnight... if I can wait that long! I've been making all sorts of references to the books and movies all week without meaning to. Like we'll be talking about diagonals in Algebra and I'll shout Diagonally... Diagon Alley! Whoo! H.P. fans unite! Yes. So what's a fashionable girl who's obsessed with H.P. to wear to the premiere of Deathly Hallows? Or to school? Or to work? Gosh, I'd dress in my Gryffindor scarf and Hogwarts robe anywhere, anytime. Here are some ideas for all you Harry Potter loving ladies out there! Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment