Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One Place to Get Inspiration






One great place to turn if you happen to be lacking fashion inspiration is... Teen Vogue! A lot of people who look at fashion as art say that magazines aren't any good for unique fashion inspiration, and I agree that there are TONS of places to find inspiration I also happen to adore Teen Vogue! It does alot of high fashion stuff that most teenage girls (especially in my town) wouldn't wear, but if you know how to look at it artistically you can be inspired by it without actually wearing the crazy crap that usually fills its pages. I have accompanied this loverly post with some of my personal favorite (and the most wearable) outfits that have ever graced the divine and mystical pages of the ever-helpful Teen Vogue. Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment