Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rompers... play time all the time?














Okay, so I was a little hesitant in accepting the idea of grown women and teenage girls dressing up in children's play-suits and strutting around like it was fashionable. But my friend Anna just bought a super-cute one and I am now convinced that they're the best thing since sliced bread. So I've been searching for a cute floral romper for a few hours and have found a few affordable ones. I'm including some in this post along with some pics from GoogleImages of great outfits with rompers. I think a really brilliant outfit would be a flirty floral romper, a black derby hat worn with a side braid- especially something unique like a fish tail braid, tights, boots or heels or even sneakers, and some nerdy glasses. This post serves a dual purpose: to tell all of my dear readers of my plans for updating the blog. Be expecting sometime in the near future: daily pics of my outfits, pictures of random people on the street with uniquely cute clothes (street style), and pics of outfits I put together at thrift stores (modeled by my friends or me). I want this thing to be as helpful, fun, professional, and inspirational as possible! Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving, darlings. Love,
Belle
most of these rompers are from lulus or tillys

No comments:

Post a Comment