Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ravenclaw: My second favorite house of Hogwarts






I'm feeling torn between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw for my favorite house. Gryffindors are so brave, but Ravenclaws are so smart. I, on the other hand, am both! Hee hee. Maybe tomorrow at the first ever meeting of my school's Harry Potter club they'll split us up into different houses and then I'll have my answer to the age old question: "Who am I?" At least in regards to Harry Potter. So! Ravenclaw's house colors are blue and silver. Here are some lovely Ravenclaw pieces... I'm quite similar to Luna Lovegood and she's a Ravenclaw, so maybe I will be sorted into Ravenclaw... by the sorting hat of course, not just a bunch of other nerds in the club. Ah.. I'm sensing that I will finally be among my own kind... Witches and Wizards that is! Okay I'm done now! Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment