Sunday, June 5, 2011

June!!!

First post of June!!!
Here's what I'm doing:
Listening to "The Water" by Johnny Flynn and Laura Marling (which, strangely, makes me want to cry while lying alone in a simple canoe on a peaceful little lake...)
Writing this here post (obviously)
Wearing a witty t-shirt (there's a group of Native American men in business suits on the front and it says "Siouxpranos" above them. Like the show "The Sopranos"... but with proud members of the Great Sioux Nation;)...)
Avoiding cleaning my room and sweeping up the wood shavings from the spear I'm carving in the backyard.
Speaking of the backyard, my mom was hogging (or just using at a time that was unaccommodating for me) the bathroom earlier and I was about to pee in my shorts so I yelled through the bathroom door "If you aren't done soon I'm literally going to pee in the backyard!" Luckily, that did the trick and I didn't have to drop my drawers in the backyard of this crowded neighborhood (especially since the neighbor is special and I really don't want him to have to see that).

No comments:

Post a Comment