Friday, June 24, 2011

C'est la vie

So, I haven't written a new post for many passings of the sun. This is due to the fact that I am in the midst of a move. That's right, I am moving from this terrible neighborhood and this terrible house into a nicer neighborhood with a nicer house. My mom and I are moving into her parents house (we'll be renting from them for quite a kind price). My grandparents' house is coming along, but we'll still be living in the same house for a while till they're finished building. I'm not sure how we'll manage to escape alive. Someone is going to break before all is said and done. Obviously some family issues in my life. But that's okay! All will be well! I'll barely be there anyway because I'll be spending so much time downtown.
At the river: At the library: I could hang out around the skatepark and act cool..I just hate moving. The whole process is stupid! My grandparents get aneurysm-level stress about Every. Little. Thing. All. The. Time. I. Wonder. If. I. Could. Write. A. Whole. Post. Like. This.
Haha
Riotous laughter at a stupid joke.
How many moves will this be?
The 7th.
I had to count. Yes, definitely the 7th. That's actually not as bad as I thought it would be!
It's very likely that I'll be moving out in a year or so, anyway, so I'll only have to worry about my overbearing grandparents and being obligated to visit my crappy dad for a little while longer.
Aren't I a ray of sunshine today?! Geez...
Well...
Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment