Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wonderfully Nerdy Fashion Post






I am once again going to attempt to figure out how to add pictures to my posts. When I finally figure it out it will probably be something insanely easy and I will feel like a thumphead (that is my mommy's word). Who out in the wide-world of internet-land watches Criminal Minds? First of all... LOVE THAT SHOW. And second of all I have a slight crush on Spencer Reid (the crazy-smart young profiler. The actor who plays him is actually a model... yeah.) So today I was inspired to dress like a smart person, as he always does, because it seemed like it would be fun. Besides it fit me seeing as I'm a genius... So I wore a sweater vest. Yes a sweater vest, the epitome of nerd fashion. But I am a nerd so I can say that. I wore a denim pencil skirt, a short-sleeved plaid blue and green button-down, and my little ruffly flat gray booties. People stared at me all day, expecting that at any moment my mouth would open and out would pop quantum theory... which by the way I could explain to you, or wormhole theory... which I am the foremost expert on in my whole state. Yes. I can wear a sweater vest. Isn't it funny that I can understand wormhole theory but I can't figure out how to post pictures on my blog? Hey i figured it out! It just takes time... Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment