Tuesday, October 19, 2010

London Fashion








So I figured that, in the interest of fairness, I should write a post on London fashion because Paris is not the only fashionable place in the world. Now, you must understand that not only have I never been to Paris, but I've also never been to London (or anywhere else outside of the United States). So this is once again only my interpretation of the street style of a place that I've never walked the streets of. Yeppers. Though American fashion is mainly Hollister and Abercrombie there are good, creative aspects. Believe it or not. So, in much the same way, I'm sure there are some aspects of British fashion that I wouldn't be obsessed with, there are many that I am... or at least things inspired by it. It seems like they wear tights (especially textured or bright colored), layers, and oxford shoes often. Anyhoo... Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment