Thursday, January 27, 2011

Glasses! Inspired by Criminal Minds

Penelope Garcia (above/below) is a truly wonderful character on the (truly wonderful) show, Criminal Minds. she has amazing style, is super cute, and aren't her glasses just perfect?! I guess you have to watch the show to truly appreciate. This post is inspired by her.

This is a weird picture, but yeah, okay.
Oh, how I adore Zooey Deschanel! This outfit is beyond cute! and I love the glasses!

These glasses are simple, yet cute. I like glasses with thick frames.
I want some glasses this color. They look really sweet with the matching shirt.
This is a great picture, too. And they both have gorgeous hair.
Amazing picture. Artistically, the lines make it aesthetically pleasing. And fashion-wise? Wonderful. You see so much crazy crap on the runway and this is ACTUALLY WEARABLE! Are y'all kidding me?!!! I love the round glasses with the little hat and messy hair. It really adds something to the outfit.

I wore my prescription glasses to college today. I've never worn them around. Like, walking around, I mean. I got them in 6th grade for reading and since then my eyes have gotten worse so now I can wear them around. Anyway, I hadn't been able to see myself in the mirror in them until recently, and now that I've seen them I've got to say: "I look pretty darn cute!" Well, I should go. Bones is on and I'm obsessed. Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment