Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PSYCH is back and I have no television!!

What does one do when her favorite bromantic crime-fighting comedians return to the world of television for their 6th season and the stupid TV people can't get a line-of-site and she's doomed to a life of television-less-ness?!! O, the humanity!!
To clarify, I am not a TV addict. I am a technology-denying- live-in-the-woods-with-a-garden-and-no-electricity- sort of girl. But my greatest weakness is PSYCH. Scratch that, my greatest weakness is Shawn Spencer. He is all that I want to be in life... Except a man... I do not want to be a man. But besides that! He's a "psychic" (actually a hyper-aware people-reader who pretends to be a psychic to get jobs), a private detective (a "psychix detective", eh? Eh?), a super funny/weirdo/eccentric... just like me! Woo! Oh, how I love that show.
Never fear, I have a wonderful buddy. My lovely friend, Shenanigan, has TV... and she can record shows. See where I'm going with this? She's recording PSYCH for me!! And I can go over and watch some time!! Yay! Obviously I'm terribly excited.
I love Wednesdays. It means I don't have to do homework. Tomorrow my only class is yoga, and by all that is holy, I truly love yoga.
And Swedish people. I love Swedes, too. Listen to this, if you can. It's First Aid Kit, from Sweden.
I have no point anymore. My mind is drifting aimlessly, and I fear for what crap I might write! Blah, blah, blah blah blah blah blah blahblahblshblsfkf.

No comments:

Post a Comment