Thursday, December 22, 2011

I want teal hair!

Ever since I saw the move Aquamarine I've wanted teal/aqua streaks in my hair. I've been thinking about this a long time and I think I'm finally ready to defy my mom and do it! After my ear piercings are healed, of course. It would be hell and stupid to try to dye my hair with my ears all sensitive to infection (I got 4 more ear-holes on Tuesday!).The hair that started it all (above)! Sara Paxton plays a mermaid who is looking for love with a human teenage boy. A cute lifeguard, as it turns out. This movie is silly and rather childish... and I LOVE it!!
This hair is really pretty, too. The dark brown-black color is also nice. I think this is pretty much what I want.

This one's probably my favorite of all the pictures. I used to wear my hair in beautiful, long fishtails. I suppose I'll put the streaks in when it's long again. I'm thinking March or April. But I'm getting my tattoo in February. I figure, if I'm going to turn 18, I might as well get some use out of it and do all the thing that I want to do that my family isn't exactly ecstatic about. Which means dying my hair and getting a small, tasteful tattoo. Oooo, what a rebel! You know, I could be going to keggers and having sex. So my family should consider themselves lucky. So there.
I love this song:)
Love,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment